Shop 3127, Highpoint Shopping Centre, 200 Rosamond Rd, Maribyrnong VIC 3032, Australia
Featured Not resolved
2.4
Style and Design

I went into the Prouds store at Highpoint Maribyrnong today because my daughters sterling silver ring was completely bent after only a sliding door tapped her hand. We were lucky to be able to remove the ring from her finger with soap!

When I went into the store to see if they can replace the faulty ring the saleswoman tried to tell me that it was wear and tear and that silver can be bent very easily. The ring should not be able to bend like this with just a tap from a door. I don't buy her story at all. My daughter only wore the ring at most for a few weeks.

It was a Xmas gift. Needless to say I am very disappointed with the lack of practical help and bad service.

I have shopped at Prouds for many years and been a very loyal customer. After this experience I am doubting I will ever again make a purchase from Prouds.

Product or Service Mentioned: Prouds The Jewellers Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 25.

Comments

ransom

Just tapped it? I expect it a lot more than a tap, whatever that means.

You sure are snotty. Sounds like a faulty product to me. I would want a refund too.

*face palm*Hun... soft metals can bend.

And this is most certainly wear and tear. It did not leave the shop like That, therefor it is your daughters doing. Jewellery is meant to be taken care of.

If you crush and bend it, the picture above is the result. It's not faulty, metal doesn't bend on its own.

to The under dog #1579505